View Single Post
Old 17-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sex with 30 men through Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by shino11 View Post
Any contact of JB student freelancer or model to CHEONG?
Try surfing Facebook for your victims ..........

Sex with 30 men through Facebook

MANY teenage girls have been snared in the “cyber love” net due to loneliness, with some ending up pregnant out of wedlock, reported Metro Ahad.

One of them is Qila, who claimed she had slept with 30 men whom she befriended through Facebook.

The 20-year-old, who is now pregnant, had also dabbled in alcohol, drugs and cigarettes since the age of 17.

“I use Facebook to find friends, especially men. I don't have many female friends because I hate their inquisitive behaviour.

“While my friends were busy studying for SPM, I was busy enjoying life with my boyfriends,” said Qila.

Qila claimed she got bored quick and changed boyfriends often, sometimes different men on the same day.

She finally admitted she was doing drugs when her family threatened to send her for a blood test. She eventually agreed to undergo rehabilitation and turn over a new leaf.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork