View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: My Collection of Short School Experiences

"WOOOO" the class shouted as claps rang through the air loudly as the class stood up to say "THANK YOU MR FONG" as Mr Fong, our physics teacher released us half an hour early for the second time this week. Most of the people in class ran out for an early break, beating the canteen crowd during the twice daily recess as I, the AV rep, stayed back to help unplug Mr Fong's laptop from the plug below the teacher's desk.

Mr Fong went to clean the whiteboard as I walked towards the teacher's table, noticing that Beth, my classmate was reading something from her phone with her other hand below the table. Beth was way too engrossed with whatever was on her phone as I looked up from under the teacher's table after I unplugged the charger, catching a glimpse of blue.

'What was that?' I thought to myself again as I stole another glance and the sight that greeted me caused a tent to form in my white long pants. The blue had been replaced by a slim tanned finger, touching and exciting the patch where the blue was, under green school desk.

I almost hit my head on the bottom of the table as I stood up quickly, shocked by what I've seen. Beth was a tracker. Powerful tanned leg muscles, coupled with a to die for figure and pretty face, long almost waist length hair, she was the object of desire for every guy in the school
Here she was, lonely and alone, fingering herself in class while everyone was out for brunch?

I managed to place the charger on the table just as Mr Fong turned around, almost catching me stay too long under the table. Carrying his latop in one hand, with his charger placed in between the half closed lid and the keyboard, he finally walked out of the class after saying bye to the two of us one last time. Beth glanced up from her phone just in time to see me creep up behind her. She quickly pressed the middle button on her SGS3, bringing up the home screen as I asked her what she was reading.

She tried to deny that she was reading anything when I told her I would send pictures of her masturbating under her desk if she refused to tell me. There was a large gaping hole where her mouth was as she supressed a scream. Her eyes were almost popping out of their sockets as she stared at me.