View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i do not have any recommendation for the hot springs in Chongqing as the ones that i went to are below standard. the outfits that i went to r standalone spas, outside hotel setting. i was staying in hotel in Nan-an area then. if u wan, u can refer to lobangs on a local website (http://www.xht2.com/list/?html=9).
Thanks for your info. Here's mine in return... Went to a hot spring resort call 贝迪·颐园温泉旅游度假区 see www.cqbeity.com , located in Jiu Long Po area, about one hour car journey from the airport. The place is one of the top two in CQ, another one being Rong Hui. Resort is nicely built up, with vast spaces and various hot spring pool. They have obviously the common hot spring and private ones in the villas which they call Tang Wu. Villas itself is very nice with indoor and outdoor hot spring to yourself. The outdoor one is hot even in winter weather so not bad. Can't say much about the spring water as I doubt they are even real or just plain water, but the privacy is what is great about the place.

Cost is approx S$450 per night and you should reserve in advanced for discount. Because of the distance from the city centre, I wouldn't recommend for day trippers since the journey can take its toll and the relaxation wasted.

Another good find this trip is a newly open ktv in Yubei area. Well they are not officially open, just test run opening currently. They have about 160 mm presently, of which I seen 1 in 10 are in the selectable category. Place is nicely renovated and looks like one of those in Shanghai type so rather posh/homely if you know what I mean. Name is North Star Club, at Yubei area along 66 Longhua avenue. What is good is that most of the gals are really sporting and the typical Sichuan mms whom r playful.

Played all sorts of games from dice to finger games to tearing tissue to blindfold to dare-the-truth etc etc. Maybe because I was with some local friends who knows the GM and more so because the place is new, we were treated fairly well. Place is about 45 mins to 1 hour from city centre depending where u start your journey. Main line 023-6711-5588, should be fairly ex I think, never see the bill. Remember to ask for fangbian lineup if u have needs you want to fulfil.

That's about as much as I can contribute for this short trip.