View Single Post
Old 19-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
first u need to hook up with a travel agent to book hotel for you, next you can hook up with agg girl and book LT to show u around and be your translator.
Just to add on my advice above, is not that i don't want to give you info on nimman other recommendation, but considering your ALONE virgin trip to cnx with just 3 days 2 nights may be quite difficult for you to sian some english speaking girls to bring you around or spend time with you.

Although Nimman area is idea for clubing but don't think you will enjoy it alone, unless you very yentao or easily make friend with local...again speaking some Thai is needed.

Therefore I think for short 3d2n trip best is to book agogo ger LT and let her bring you around while you save time in xianing and fully enjoy your short trip.

Best if you can ride a bike, go rent a small bike for 250 baht (180 if above 3 or 4 days) and move around easily to explore this city slowly.

Hotel is easy can just read comments from agoda or asiarooms, price not much different between them and location not an issue if you can ride a bike, otherwise night market or nimman area recommended mainly due to easy to get red cab or tutuk.

chokdee and enjoy beautiful CM krub