Old 30-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
rowantree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

was in kl a few weeks back and was attrcted to this tantric massage thing from this thread. called the good bro to arrange for wendy to come at night after a long day at work.

was worried whether it will be as good as mentioned but when door bell rang and i opened the door, WOW! wat a beauty!! tall, shapely, beautiful with long black hair tied high at the back like a model.
she was really frenly, greeted me and came into the room. i was thinking how great it will be to be massaged by such a pretty lady! as i am already bathed, she ask me to strip and arrange for me to lie face down. she stripped into her bra and Gs and started the tantric massage with dimmed lights.

the massage was really erotic and arousing, yet relaxing. those bros who knows tantric massage would love the feel of her finger tips all over you. at first some positions of opening your leg wide is a bit awkward but got over it easily with the sensual feeling from her. before i know it, i saw tat she already stripped into her birthday suit! i tried taking a peek but could not see much. i started to caress her smooth legs when she was standing near my head to massage the back.

suddenly, i felt her pouring some oil on my back and heard her applying it on herself. then 2 huge warm buns landed on my back and i took a peek to see her naked and giving me a BM!! it was heavenly.

after 15 mins of BM on the back and endless tries at peeking at her nked body, she got me to turn over and boy was it a sight to behold. i felt like a little boy staring at my fav most desired toy!! I have to admit i am a big big boob person. She got gigantic E cups and it was plain beautiful on her. she proceed with her BM on my front and by that time, i was rock hard. the feelin of those E cups moving on me, and her shy look when our eyes contact was heavenly. she even gave me a peck on my forehead.

when the BM ended, she was quite tired and just lie on me telling me to let her take a rest. it felt great with the GFE and i was slowly caressing her back and her side boobs, smelling her scent for 5 mins. after a while, she gt up and proceed to the lingam.

the lingam was quite strange for me as it was my first time but it just got better and better. we were chatting a lot and she was telling me abt lingam while she was still doing it. i praised her nonestop and she gave me a lesson on her boobs. she then commented that a dick of my size is just wat she like, but, just too bad, she DO NOT PROVIDE FJ. i was begging nonestop nicely but she politely decline and decided to respect her wishes.

she then proceed to give me a BJ with her E cups with moaning for about 5 mins, i told her that it is difficult for me to cum with HJ and BJ and can normally only cum with FJ. she commented "aiyoh, Na Jiu Nan Le!" then she proceed to give me a good catbath while HJ me. at this time, i was able to softly fondle those e cuppers and gave a a soft kiss on her forehead. how i wish i can F her gao gao now.

i ask for permisson to give a good lick or suck on those e cuppers but was declined. once again, respct her wishes and took a really long time before i finally shot my load in her hands.

she cleaned me with a warm towel and had a futher chat together. she finally let me hold and fondle her e cups and nips for a while seeing my eagerness to feel them. she then told me that she is thinking of stopping doing these massages and return to China soon. i was really sad on hearing that and wish i can RTM ASAP.

we went to bathe together while she clean me up. i paid up and she left after giving me a goodbye hug.

i will never forget the session with her and doubt i will enjoy such massage as much other than with her again.i even told her that her future husband will be a very lucky man to enjoy her skills.

the damage is totally worth the 2 hrs and the quality of her service. i will miss her terribly if i dun get to enjoy her service again.