View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32
Well, that's one way to look at it. But bro, why not just take it anyway, since you're already negative.

Reason I'm asking you to reconsider is fighting to protect your right to privacy in Singapore etc—that's not a thing you expect to do. Maybe in another country. Not here, and I would say not in most Asian countries, and quite a number of white people countries and other places round the globe...but that's another point. Point is it's not worth it. Never been worth it in Singapore. Least worth it now because the economy is not going to be better next year.

So tread carefully.

Keep safe.
Juz want to share some good news on my personal "fight"....

1. HR backed off and allowed me to remain insured under the old worker's compensation scheme due to my persistent refusal to go for HIV testing.

2. I have recently joined a new company which does not require staff to take stupid blood test, HIV test etc....and yes it's a foreign MNC.

3. Another -ve result on my recent test. Yipeeee!

A small victory on my losing fight against invasion of privacy....considering the govt's plan to impose compulsory contact tracing for all +ve HIV cases.

Cheers,
BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。