View Single Post
Old 20-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
Mischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMischievous is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local FL Discussion / Sharing / Help thread

thank you for the support bros. please contribute to this thread whenever possible. it is for everyone to share.

i have replied to most PMs. as usual i can only share what i know. hope it helps. those PMs asking for contacts or information that i do not know will probably be ignored for now. please accept my apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagger View Post
a few days, I came across a thread with title like "Voluptuos Local Cusine ...for BBW lovers only'. wanted to make a booking today but thread has disappeared. any idea?
she has probably moved on or stop advertising here. for the future, i would recommend that you request for FL contacts in advance and not only when you want to book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Hi, what is this list about? good fl's or fl's that you are asking the TS for opinions?
i guess his intention was to share the links but it seems counterproductive to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kape View Post
Read this article. I am sure it is what many bros here know alrdy about fake FRs and touching up on pictures.

Just a reminder to spent our hard earn money wisely on gd reliable OKTs.

http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/...line-pimp.html
thank you for sharing. the article is not specific to local FLs but worth reading for newbies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forentalen View Post
Walao didn't search on 2nd page abt this thread... K bro I have questions here normally which hotel for this short time bonk?
the best advice i can offer regarding hotel is.... ask the FL or OKT directly. they are the best people to guide you based on their preference and experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzonu View Post
Hi bro, is the summer you refering to from bro OA stable?
no bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mang0 View Post
i'm not too fussed about the money, willing to pay close to $1000 for GFE. Any recommendations? Appreciate any help rendered.
GFE is very subjective. as the saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. i can only advise you to find a reliable OKT and seek their recommendations. otherwise, check the threads and read the FRs if any. then PM the person who posted the FR to ask for clarification on your preferences relating to GFE.