Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Gooner is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramtam1
Bros who intend to go LT, make it clear to the girl before you take her that if she leaves before morning, you will pay her less (up to you, just come up with a number). Also tell them to turn off their damn mobilephones when they get to the rooms, no matter how they protest. I forgot to do that and my girl came up with the same excuse used many times that "My sister in bike accident, must go". Anyway, I was done with her and I told her not to give me that same excuse and if she wanted to leave, I will only give her USD40.
She complained but I ignored. She finally agreed after a while and I kicked her out of the room. It is amazing how long they can take in the bathroom before coming to bed and how fast they can dress when they want to leave.

Anyway, any bros going there just be cautious. Maybe not all of them will use the same trick but I have heard the same experience from more than a few brothers.
Thx for the advice Bro. That is my experience with Vietnamese girls too. Those damn phones and those damn excuses. Have come to the conclusion that ST is much better, followed by a good nights sleep!