View Single Post
Old 17-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88, a "true friend" to the Cat 50 Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
]

Now you are under the mentorship of that Omnia arh?? Follow his style to cut and paste boh liao posts arh??

Pleeze carry wor! Pleese carry on with your idiotic action ya?! But for fucking sake, u want to fight this war, dun be a coward lah, fight yourself instead of dragging the rest of the CAT50 bros in. U are really like the Omnia fella now!!!

]
U just luv to smell my arse eh ]Alejandro88 ( Hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp (Banned) aka King.Cobra (Moderation) aka ???.....

never mind time to show the CAT50 bros what a truly great bro you are to them(apart fm u also being an empty vessel who makes the most noise)

================================================== =================

Quote:

If u got the guts, join the CAT50 bros meeting and I will assure u I will confirm attend!!! Swee boh, Mr coward???!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
alej i jio u la ... i sure attend their gathering .... let me made some arrangement with them
Quote:
Sorry wor, I m not Al88! On second thought, I will decide the place to meet at GL but any lor u want. U got guts? Dun be like the coward Omnia aka obsessed revenge seeker wor.
Quote:
why u scared of cat50 ppl ah? sudden changed of mind lol ... i have ask them for outing next week why u chickened out liao izzit?

no balls say no balls dont talk so much cock
Quote:
haha omnia bro ... i guess everyone here knows who is alej ask GL only stupid cant tell that is the same

and alej if u dare to send me yr number i dare to meet u ... i have met many bros in here and wats the diff to meet additional u?
Quote:
SIZE="5"]Why should I give u my HP, coward!?? If u think u guts just meet me at GL!! Tell the time and date!! U are another keyboard coward!!]So what if u meet cat50 bros! I am not your ordinary cat50 bros!! [/SIZE]