Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wuxi, china

Quote:
Originally Posted by torex View Post
Wuxi is mainly manufacturing. It is a quiet town and virtually no night life there. I'm sure there would be some sex related activity going on there but you would need help from the locals. Perhaps some SYT operators may be keen to hook up with you. Good luck.
Wuxi is full of opportunities to hook up with gals once you know the way. Yes, Wuxi is mainly manufacturing especially in 新区 area and I need to go there on business now and then. But there are many mp in holiday plaza where you can find some fun there. I will share my experiences here.

MP here usually close around 2am. I usually visit these mp around 11pm plus. Look for mp that has SYT, can choose gals and offers normal massage (usually about 150mb) and massage with special (around 300rmb for hj and 450rmb for hj+BM). I usually state clearly I wanted SYT and normal massage first, if good then upgrade. Wuxi is kind of strict, hence ML usually not so daring during massage. And they are usually paid miserably for each session, where most of the proceeds goes to MP.

I usually sweet talk ML throughout the massage and ask them to continue session at my hotel after they knocked off. 80-90% of the time, they will agree as they can earn more that way. By the time I finish my normal massage, it will almost be their knock-off time and we can proceed straight to hotel together for happy time. If they do not agree, I can always upgrade massage and have happy ending also.

My recent success is SYT 26yr from Sichuan. Had a fun overnight session with her and paid her 600rmb next morning. She kept practicing her massage skills on me, in the end cannot tahan, just bonk her until she came all over. Now still keeping in contact with her through Wechat. Will look for her the next time I go Wuxi again.

I ever experienced one MILF ML who look for me for 3 consecutive nights of bonking without charging me for last 2 nights. She just say she like me a lot and likes to be with me. Hmmm...but I moved on...it is important not to be KC by these PRC ladies.

Sorry for long write-up but just to share my experiences. Upz my points if you find my method useful. Happy Cheonging for Bros in Wuxi.