View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

(continuation)

Golf at Lakewood Golf Club, Zhuhai
My second day in Zhuhai was a pleasant day’s golfing at Lakewood Golf Club in Jinshan near the Grand Prix circuit.

The Club’sPR Executive was cute and sweet but did not send out signals that she was going to be easy to chase. The two caddies were also women but not attractive like we have in parts of Indonesia and Thailand. It was a lovely day of relaxation and we were back in Zhuhai by 5pm the taxi ride from the club house to Zhuhai being about 50 minutes.

Back in Gong Bei, we went on to a Spa complex in the underground shopping centre for a good massage where I fell asleep. The masseurs were 26 plus reasonably attractive, chatty and possibly available. However, we left that stone unturned because we preferred younger and nicer looking girls that were all over the town. After the massage, we had a drink and some fruits, and sat in the foot reflexology room (huge). I noticed a couple of cuties. However, they were serving other customers and I spoke to one. She was serving a client at that time. I asked for her working number and made a note of her in case I wanted to check her out. She did not have a mobile phone number.

That evening, each of the gang had their own itinerary so it was just two of us (who golfed) dining together. We went back to the same restaurant to eat a special kind of noodle soup and decided to turn in early for the night. On the way back to the hotel, we met two girls of which one B*** was a real sweetie. She pleaded “mense” which I suspected to be untrue. On her insistence, and also because the other girl was super-enthusiastic & promising good service, I took her friend back with me. We had a decent round of sex. Again, it was 200 RMB for the ST session so I was not complaining as she was most accommodating.

After she left, I went and checked out the huge disco next to our hotel. There were many local people both guys and girls of all sorts and some WLs cruising. Having had my balls emptied by Lanlan earlier, I checked out the scene quickly and went back to my hotel alone.

I then passed out after washing up till the next day when we all met up for breakfast.

Massage Places in Zhuhai
First, we went to Jida area to check it out and see if it was worth our cheonging time. It proved to be a fruitless waste of our time and we hopped into a taxi to head back to our hotel and Gong Bei area. The idea was to go and have an all-in massage which I had read was all over the place.

The taxi driver proved to be a good knowledgeable person and took us to what claimed to be the best massage place in Zhuhai area, the Zhuhai Holiday Resort Spa.

The fixed package was 338 RMB and that did not include Sex. It included the use of all the facilities and food. Service in the place was one of the best I have ever experienced in any Spa in all of Asia except for Bali. At this place we found out belatedly that there were the regular masseurs and there were the sexy masseurs.

I chose mine and after a decent meal having done the hot pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and ice room, we were each ushered into our massage room. The rooms were small and stuffy until you turn on the airconditioning.

All fired up, all of us opted to choose the sexy masseurs from the photo album. Each girl in the book had both facial as well as full body photo shots in clothes. All the shots were “studio type” so we warned ourselves to expect a 30 per cent less beauty when she appears in person.

My girl was older than her picture where she looked around 21. She was actually 24 and still desirable. No, she declined to be photographed although I tried a few times. The first thing when she entered the room was to confirm if I wanted her or to change to another girl. (The option is there for the customer). Once I said yes, she started to prepare me for the massage and then she wanted to know immediately if I wanted sex. She explained that they were the best joint in all of Zhuhai and that the sex would cost an extra 500 RMB. I had already been briefed that in all of Zhuhai, all ST sex anywhere should be 300RMB or less so I hesitated. She promised me great service and said that if I did not believe her, I could check with the reception and pay for the sex there which was all at 500 RMB and I did some quick thinking. Having come this far, I decided that 200 RMB extra was not going to change my life.

So, I agreed and she suggested sex first before massage over the 90 minute session. She then stripped herself and prepared some hot and cold water from the drink machine in the room. She also shoved a small metal rod to keep the door from opening explaining that the authorities do visit sometimes.

She flipped me over and did her arse-rim and tongued my brown eye and I told her not to poke hard or I would fart!

She laughed and went about her task. Later, she moved on to my body and proceeded to lick me from neck to toe. All this a “set-piece” no far different from what we are accustomed to get in an officially sanctioned Geylang whore house in Singapore. Finally, she zoned in on my balls and prick and gave me a professional hot and cold blow job alternating between warm water and ice cold water. It was interesting as I have heard of this many times but this was my first experience of this treatment. It was a covered blow-job and I was thankful for that and would rank the BJ as one of the best I have had for a while. When my member was well worked over, she then climbed on me and fucked me first, in the squatting position and later, in prone using all her skills to bring me to conclusion.

I was not easy to cum having been fucking for a few days continuously so I hung on till she was exhausted and she flipped me over to be on top. I went on like a pile driver and ended with her legs above my neck pressed together and me solidly pumping till I lost at least a pound of sweat. Later, she cleaned me up with towelletes and massaged me to sleep until the bell went off.

It was the second-most expensive fuck of my trip when we include the 338 RMB for the package but it was nice to be ripped off to learn. After all, the service in the place was tops.

Later, back in the lounge, where we had more to eat and drink, I learnt from one of the guys that he decided not to take his girl and opted for the regular masseur who came and gave him a good massage and, a significant balls and prick massage with no extra charges. Apparently, the package of 338 included that treatment so he was told. As it was, towards the end of his session, she produced a bottle of oil and asked to do that special trick for him and he said YES. The masseur was also very skillful in that style of balls massage so the friend testified.

I made a mental note to go try it out another day.

(to be continued)