View Single Post
Old 21-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I headed back to the hotel reception and found Ann waiting for me at the lift lobby. She peered into the plastic bag.

"Why do you need those?"

"Just in case."

She reached in and grabbed the lube.

"Didn't know you liked anal. I forgot to check if shes a pre-op."

"You're hilarious."

"Yup."

She hooked her arm around mine and we proceeded up.

Knowing her extragavence, I should have expected nothing less than a suite. And I was right.

We entered and immediately I was taken in by the size of the room. This girl had money.

She put her handbag down on the dressing table and came up to me. She sniffed.

"Go take a shower."

"Ok."

I turned towards the bathroom.

"Want to join me?"

She gave me a sly smirk.

"I'll think about it."

I went into the bathroom and stripped. Seeing a bathtub, I decided to run a bath. I wasn't sure if it was a smoking room but I lit up and sat on the toilet bowl while waiting for the bathtub to get filled.

Suddenly the door opened and a naked Ann walked in.

"Oh you're running a bath. How sweet of you."

I just sat there dumbfounded.

While she wasn't supermodel hot, she had curves in the right places, especially her butt. It looked like doggy style would be very satisfying. Her breasts were not saggy, a small B cup that held firmly against her chest even without a bra. Her nipples were light brown and small. Sexual characteristics aside, what really caught my eye was her fair skin. It was creamy white everywhere, even where tan lines should have been. I caught sight of a few stretch marks on her thighs but who doesn't have stretch marks?

"What are you staring at? You've never seen a naked woman before?"

"Just admiring the view."

She came up and stood in front of me.

I ran my hand down her shoulder, stopping to cup her boob, then down the side and along the curve of her hips. She trembled slightly before slapping my hand away.

"Who said you could touch me?"

"You don't like it?"

She put her hands on her hips. I stared at her untidy bush. Eating her pussy might prove a little difficult.

"Why don't you shave or wax?"

"Wax? Hurts like hell. Shave? Lazy. You don't like an all natural woman?"

She sat on me. I felt my cock stiffening under my boxers but tried to stop it. I didn't want her to see how horny I was. I took another puff to calm myself and felt my erection slowly fading away.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head towards her neck. It was definitely an open invitation.

I kissed her neck lightly, then sucked a little harder. I ran my tongue down her neck, tasting saltiness all the way down. I stopped at her collarbone, planting kisses on it before arriving at the top of her boobs.

She pushed me away.

"Ok. That's enough."

She got off, walked towards the bathtub, tested the temperature with the back of her hand, before sliding in and closing her eyes.

I lit another cigarette.