View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all
Hi bro, so for the trip to rio, did u get package or go there then pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyer112 View Post
I went to Macau for a weekend trip last month and went to Rio on a Friday night and FN on a Saturday night. All the research I've done leading up to the trip suggested that Rio would be the more expensive sauna with the hottest girls, while FN would the better value sauna with a slightly lower quality of girls.

True to the reviews, the girls at Rio were indeed as pretty as all the bros have said, and the sauna facilities are very, very luxurious. It actually felt as relaxing and as comfortable as a legit sauna given how great the services and facilities are. I ended up spending around $3500 MOP for a FJ with milk bath, head massage, and leg massage.

The next night, I went to FN expecting a little less quality but a little more quantity, since most reviews of the sauna say it's the best bang for the buck. However, to my surprise, FN actually raised their prices sometime over the past year and now their menu is about as expensive as Rio's. Still because I've heard so many good things about FN, I decided to check it out anyway, which I came to later regret.

Maybe it was the an off night (Saturday in January), but the hottest (and most expensive) girls at FN were only as attractive as the cheapest girls at Rio. However, because the prices at FN are now the same as Rio, it ended up feeling like an overpay. The only memorable experience were the leg massages (2 of which are free if you pay for FJ later), which were done in a private room, but everything else was sub par. The bill ended up at around $3500, but the food, facilities, and service all paled in comparison with Rio.

Interestingly when I asked some of the ladies at FN about the raise in price, they said that this was something that happened across all the saunas over the past year. I can't confirm this myself since I've only been to 2, but between Rio and FN, I unequivocally recommend Rio.