Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by westermania View Post
Agree Bro datou.
Just check with you ah.If they open 600K and we offer 400K.is this ok ?(last time i get)
If they offer 1million.Should we counter 800K?Is the norm down 200K when there is less demand or?

Thank you for any advice

Bro

Not like that.
The okt know you like that then he open 1.2mil high high let u discount LPPL.
For me is if he opens more than 500k for syt, i just smile n walk out.

1. assess the situation first Supply & Demand.
Best go on weekdays

2. Know the price for weekdays
IMO Rukko 280k to 450k
Villa 300k to 600k

3. Don't act like Cheekopek never hv that particular girl will die.
Act like u don't mind n there are others to choose n u are leaving because the price is out of your budget.
No matter how much u want to book the girl,bad mouth the girl like : look old, got tummy, too fat thin, not your type but chinchye take..........

4. OKT u need to play psychological n patience game with them.
They will always start w a very high asking price hope u don't bargain just pay n i believe there r such carrotheads

And they will make u think the market rate is so high.

Give your offer n don't bulge , just continue to walk away to another den.
You will mostly get a reduction but likely they already factor in and just minus 50k.
In the end they will sure ask how much u can offer max. From your last offer just add 30k or watever n contd from there.

Just some personal views of the scene in TBK