View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of
Re: searching for home massage..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenqinhsiao View Post
Tried Wei Wei again after watching F1 live on Sunday. Luckily she was available. Anyway, told to cut the massage shorter and to do a longer zhua gen - she told me than she will just massage my back for half an hour followed by another half an hour of zhua gen. Took a quick shower and laid down while she did my back - strong hands and very relaxing - telling me I had too much "heat" in my body as my back turned red as she rubbed away. Probably got to "ba guan" or "gua sha" ASAP. She can do gua sha for me but I declined - worried my OC will see the red marks.
Turned around and allowed her to "pluck the veins" - damn shiok as didi goes from hard to soft and from soft to hard in tandem with her skilful hands; while my hands were also busy all over her. Awesome session - paid her extra tips in the end.
Yup; sexy and slutty MILF - value for money.