View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloelin1834 View Post
Only wechat group? No wechat then how ah... I was in a almost none existent sex marriage too... until I fed up and divorced him... only heartache is the matrimonial flat I cannot keep even if i can afford to buy over
just sign up for wechat loh. be good to have ladies in the group. so far all testosterone in the chats.

mine is a no sex marriage too. but underlying was a lot of unhappiness and resentment and you really can screw someone that you are angry with about many things.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment