View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5136 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Had a session with Lulu 2062 last week. She is indeed a tall girl with C-cup boobs as I expected. Don't think they are D cups to me. Face looks pretty hot to me too. The only surprise was she had these bruise marks on her arm, stomach and back which she claimed to be weight loss injection marks. Very shocked that she had to go through this kind of treatment to lose weight. Competition at work or just plain vanity? Oh well.

Services are decently done: boob rub, catbath and BBBJ which is quite good. No AR and frenching though. Had a fun time playing with her big bouncy boobs that she jokingly said I was rubbing her boobs like I was using a computer mouse. Worth a try for those looking for big boobs and tall girls.
I had Lu Lu about 2 weeks ago. She is about 1.66m tall. Her C cupped boobs are somewhat sagging and it is interesting to see her boobs swing while we are doing the doggie. She went through liposuction weeks ago leaving obvious needle marks and bruises. Lu Lu is still on the meaty side.

Her service is on the average side probably a C nothing to shout about.