View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 09:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战报

玲玲姐说有新按摩妹到,叫我试试她的手法。请拨号码 9782 3801(玲玲姐) 预约直接与她安排。

环境:
要走上二楼。很普通里面有好几个房间还有好几个按摩师。房间里有一张按摩床。墙壁不防音。房间 窗帘盖。

配套:
$100/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

按摩师:

名字叫小翠。她来自中国东北。样貌和照片一样。普普通通。大约30出头岁。她刚刚上班不久。有差不多两年的 按摩经验。人随和而又健谈。长发身才瘦小

服务:

按摩技术专业。沒有偷工減料。技术也曼好。按摩知识很好。力度足够。按摩时有些部位的肌肉很酸痛。把我按到 整个身体非常很轻松和漂浮的感觉。抓根抓跟久。抓根时把我那条隆得又硬又隆软。按摩蛋蛋时,感觉有点痛。按 和抓到我很放松。很舒服很好也很爽的感觉。我整个人都差点睡着了。按摩时还聊了很多。抓根完了我感觉到下面 被按到很松。很想干一炮。我期待这我下一炮的表现。

整体:
这个抓根和我在泰国抓龙筋的手法和感觉是不同的。这是个很好的体验。我一定会在回头试玲玲姐的 抓根技术。

评论
我的华文不太好,也在学习过程中。请大家多多指教。

我的战报很长。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报告。希望我的战报可以让大家有一样的体验。

FR copyright© of bro naka~那卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily