View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

ManU 1 - 0 Spurs

Edwin Van der Sar - decent game...his punching showed abit lacking...which should not be the case given his height.

Wes Brown - was caught out a bit by Bale & Lee...but showed great determination to block off an all important shot from spurs.

Patrice Evra - decent defending...and again show very great attacking instincts...

Rio Ferdinand - again yet another disappointing performance...when will the defenders ever learn....never turn your back against your own goal. Vidic did the same mistake during Mancity game and resulted in the goal. This time, Rio did the same and Robbie Keane hit the post...then in his own box, he suddenly become like a lost soul man and lost possesion to a spur player. luckily his blunder did not cause a goal.

Nemanja Vidic - decent defend work, but have yet to recopy his form from last season.

Michael Carrick - dreadful game...a stray pass to Vidic almost gifted spur a goal.

Ryan Giggs - seemed to lost his "creativity" to unlock spur defend...lost some possesion easily also.

Owen Hargreaves - with a much improved fitness, he lasted the whole game with a solid display. will replace carrick in midfield in the next game, if SAF partner Saha with Tevez.

Luis Nani - hope he can fire his shots with the same accuracy and power in the coming games. he can try to take on the defenders more...Ronaldo did that sometimes to draw defenders to him so he could pass to any open manu players.

Paul Scholes - like giggs, quiet games...we miss his precise passings...

Carlos Tevez - thou he can hold on to the ball well, but he is clearly not this type of player. wonder y the rest of the players seldom pass a thru ball for him to chase...he got the pace and power and tat's what he is good at...i believe.

C Eagle - lively sub...make some decent run on the right flank...i think he will be given more games this season.

D Fletcher - unless carrick continued his slum...he will be only a useful sub at most.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...