View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

I have said this many times, that sex is rarely, if not never, free. All men will eventually pay for using pussy, especially if the pussy has produced their children for about 20 years as ordered by the courts.

Tougher for ex-spouses to skip paying maintenance

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/tougher-for-ex-spouses-to-skip-paying-maintenance

Part-time clerk S. Chia has been waging a 16-year battle.

Since her divorce in 2001, she has been trying to get her former husband to pay the monthly maintenance of $500 for herself and their two children aged 18 and 20.

Following amendments to the Women's Charter in 2011, a new measure implemented by the authorities gave her extra ammunition: She was able to apply to court to get his employer to pay her directly from his salary. He was then working as a manager.

But he resigned the next month.

So she had to go back to court to apply for yet another enforcement order. He owes her about $10,000 in maintenance arrears.

Her headache underscores the continued challenges that some broken families face in compelling breadwinners to provide financial support, despite more efforts since 2011 to make them do so.

Lawyers say the number of enforcement applications has been gradually falling since 2011, when a host of measures were implemented to tackle the problem.

For example, the courts can direct an employer to pay the defaulter's wages to the person entitled to it, as Ms Chia did.

Divorcees who are remarrying must also make a statutory declaration if they have any maintenance arrears. This is to remind them of their obligations to their former partners and to ensure their new spouses are aware of this.

If the person refuses to make a declaration or if the Registry of Marriages (ROM) suspects he or she is not telling the truth, the ROM will not issue a marriage licence for the couple, said a spokesman for the Ministry of Social and Family Development, under which the ROM comes.

Last edited by maxman; 12-08-2017 at 06:16 PM.