View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
so u were wrong for making those post but not for the content in the post which say u want to look for those underage gals? Come on be more direct and stop mincing your words.

you should apologise for posting that you were looking for underage gals.
Hi achiongster,

I was not looking for underage girls.

no where in any of the posts did I state that.

In two of the posts, for example, this one: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost....postcount=2048

I had stated very clearly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Any legal gals look like this?

If got, tell me where. I wanna go whack.
Do you notice the word LEGAL...

I used the word LEGAL....

and the post was made in the LEGAL Geylang section, under a thread call "availability of girls"....https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=3660

So it is obvious I am looking for girls that may LOOK young but in the LEGAL geylang scene, meaning girls that carry yellow card, are of legal age and approved by the govt....

I writing this not because I want to argue with you.

I DO NOT WISH TO ARGUE with you or anyone else anymore.

But I cannot admit something I did not do

I have NEVER sought out underage girls, and as I mentioned earlier, I look for girls that are of legal age (above 18) and preferably working in LEGAL GEYLANG HOUSES.

Even then, I am very sorry for those posts from 10 years ago.

I know you are very angry at me for various reasons.

And I do sincerely and humbly apologise for any mistakes that I may have made, whether I know it or not....

I am very sorry for offending you or anyone else in this forum.