Old 09-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gainer00001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

I couldn't find much information about Hanoi so I am writing my trip report for Hanoi for Bros here.

Those cafe shops doesn't seems to exist anymore. Went around at nguyen van cu and only found one shop but it was close at the time we got there. Couldn't find 2a long bien and 20 long bien cafe name was changed but was also closed. The road is beside long bien 2 on, Google maps so quite hard to find if you are simply googling long bien.

Phan Dang Luu Road is empty, maybe it was happening 10 years ago. Attempt to go to Mai Lam but got the address wrong and driver brought us to Chu Mai Lam instead, there is two Karaoke there, not sure if they have specials at the Karaoke but didn't seems like it. There was a cafe that looked like they had specials but the guys there didn't speak English at all so had to leave.

Grab taxi driver recommended a website checkerviet which had some nice looking girls ranging between 300k to 2m for FJ but needed to call. I tried calling a few but didn't get an answer. Settled for trying the spas.

Managed to squeeze in 3 spas in my trip, Emperor Spa, Sakura Spa and Neko Massage I recommend neko massage out of the 3.

Firstly girls were better looking at Neko and can partially choose by photo or request them to bring in some to choose. They may only bring in a few girls at a time. Service is good. No FJ, B2b Nuru Massage + BJ + HJ. What I like is the price is upfront at the counter no need to negotiate or bargain with the girls. Paid 600k + 600k per session. Me and my buddies had 4 different girls between us No 8,9,10 and 17. 8,9,10 had great bodies, 17 had the best service but was able to hide her body quite well, maybe trying to avoid showing you her scars from child birth.

Between Emperor and Sakura, Sakura was better but the girls will attempt to get a high amount of tips. They will usually asked for 1m for taking out clothes and BJ, can try to bargain down to 600k but the service is no where close to Neko, and they maybe annoyed when you try to lower the price. Entrance for Sakura is 550k for 120mins and entrance for Emperor is 350k for 90mins.

Would maybe try the websites again the next time I am in Hanoi
Hope this help Bros visiting Hanoi.

Last edited by gainer00001; 11-05-2019 at 04:17 AM.