View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Quality of White Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARAVIS View Post
Those were the days fellas. 200 can get for you a good russian chick plus tips. Now I rather save up and go to russia and bang the chicks there. Not worth paying 300 for the girls here. There is a huge ocean out there. Might as well save up and go fishing every year and feast on them
It's true, this is the home ground! I am in Moscow now. There are just too many out here waiting for u to engage them, u just duno who to pick? It's very competitive here. This is the place to come if u guys wana bang white ang moh chix!
Just bonked a petite blonde 23yr old Russian chix with natural C boobs pink nips. Such a natural beauty with her long blonde hair n without make-up when she removed her thick winter clothes. I was aroused immediately the moment I saw her when she arrived @my hotel. Her service was top notch...non stop dfk, daty n ended with cim. Likely I'll rtf her again on Wed cos of the gfe she gave me. But I am so tempted to try others.
Very reasonable pricing of USD200-250 for 1h outcall. This is definitely what you'll not get back in SG for such quality.

Last edited by countryman; 18-12-2018 at 02:02 AM.