View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Did you state you are Singaporean or from Singapore? Some businesses treating Singaporean like outcast at the moment due to the epidemic.
I was in contact with SOAP Bangkok way before I went to Bangkok, since 2 Feb 2020. They got reply my messages and send my photos of theirs gals and service charges. I was in BKK from 25-29 Feb and on 25 Feb i got whatsapp for some enquiry and they replied as well the next day 26 Feb.

On 28 Feb i msged them saying i want to go to their shop. That when they read my msg but never reply. Then ytd 29 Feb they replied me, saying they open on 6 Mar. WTF!!!

I dunno what to say about this SOAP Bangkok but I am really in doubt that they are doing or even so what to do any biz... Wah biang....

Plus the location I went to (given by them), there is absolutely no signs of any form of renovation going on. 6 Mar is 1 week away only. How to buld up a shower/massage shop winthin 1 week sia... Unless the location provided to me in the 1st is bogus.

Anyway any Bros going to BKK after 6 Mar and intend to try them out, please update us. Me especially. Really interested to know more. Thanks bros in advance. =)