View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 0
NSAAgent30 is a splendid one to beholdNSAAgent30 is a splendid one to beholdNSAAgent30 is a splendid one to beholdNSAAgent30 is a splendid one to beholdNSAAgent30 is a splendid one to beholdNSAAgent30 is a splendid one to beholdNSAAgent30 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sky River Spa: Open

Went earlier tonight.

Not hugely different than a Geylang experience other than the ladies are more diverse and it's about half the price... if I do GL I generally only do CAT150, but even so I find that sometimes variable in quality and service.

There were probably about 20 to pick from; including a couple of PRC, a few Thai, 1 or 2 Laos, and about 8 Vietnamese.

There was one girl who looked really young (obviously had colored contacts), cute, and petite and caught my eye but I got the vibe that she didn't want me, particularly after she stood in the doorway out of my line of vision during the line up.

So I chose an Indonesian @ 238/1/45 who went by Jiji. She said she was 20 but using Asian adjustments I'd guess 26-28 (being ~50 myself everyone guesses my age at 30-35).

Didn't want to do frenching but that's usually a coin toss so generally I don't work myself up for disappointment. She was kind of shy but I found it cute in the general context of the typical atmosphere - you know, makeup, probably counterfeit designer purses, tight dresses and heeled pumps, etc. After the standard shower together, we did BBBJ, CG, mish... clean shaven and tight (IMO always feels better when they don't use the KY). I think those spoiled on the hard working Thai stable girls in SG might find the service so-so but for a bang-and-go it was fine with me for the price. I actually tipped the lady another 100 MYR.