Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Xiao Mi of Hse 2062 for the 1st time

XM is a petite SYT. Stands at 1.60m, 45 kg, long hair, single eye-lid, flat chest, speaks good cantonese, strictly no frenching, only occasional lip kissing, no BBBJ , only CBJ. Started work in July 2018.

CBJ and licking of balls are just normal.

Her pussy is very tight and moist. Asked her and she revealed that even her customers of small dick also commented her pussy being tight. Very bushy pussy hair on the front.

I enjoyed fucking her in standing and on bed. She is accomdating to many sex positions. Could take my long poundings. Allowed painting. After i painted her for 3 mins plus, she pleaded me to stop but i kept painting. Then she used her inner thigh to squeeze my head hard till i could not breathe properly. I enjoyed the painting session very much.

Nett thrusted her for about 27 mins and unloaded in doggie with both lying. I wanted to last longer but could not due to her tight cunt, knn .......

She is a pragmatic girl. After i ejected, she was only keen to go bathing and leave early.

After she left, i still had 13 mins left. Took my own sweet time to bathe.

Nevertheless, though no frenching (& no bbbj), no gfe after fuck job, but i like her flat chest, her power to take long pounding, accomodating to fuck positions, allow painting (no odour and its really a nice cunt to paint), tight pussy that made me cum early, attractive face and slim body during fuck job.

A sextisfied bonk and maybe one day may look for her when i need Beast fuck.

Sign, if only she frenches me, she will be one of my ultimate sextisfied sex darling .For boob lover, u can pass her.

I miss Cai Ser ........
Lolx sound like some one... just wanna go after banging.