View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Lmao bro. Initially I was like who the fuck wants to fuck a ladyboy. Granted I was very naive at the time... But started with a drunken night in a dark club.... And you know. But after that u was like, did it once, might as well do it again.
5555 you've entered to the dark side!

Quote:
Anyway, as you said. Post-op just fuck all three holes but their pussy usually very shallow. Im not very long, say 6 inches fully erect but the post ops I can't get it in more than halfway. So I usually anal them.

Quote:
Mt experience with those non prostitute ladyboys is that they are on aggressive hormone treatment and they can't get it up. So no, I don't get poked by them. I've slept with numerous ladyboys but I only tried suckling dick once and its really not my thing.... So I prefer to be the top. Basically do to them what I'd do to any girl... Except sometimes you can teach around and jerk them off while fuxking them in the ass. Lol!
LOL GG man.

I truly respect your honesty and bravery by confessing your fetish.
Unlike those Korean or Singaporean superstars boasting about their non-WL conquests.

21 gun salute to you!