Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

so the second day 9/10

as i lied to my cewek that i'm going back, i started the hunting session from villa 1. boy how things have changed. now the stock at the lower villa has improved alot. i didnt count, but maybe 15-20 ceweks? and not overwhelm by dinos anymore.

the moment i step the girls and promoter said
"mei makananmu ini"

i have no idea by what the meant by that

so a girl stand and approach me, quite ok looking, quoted 900. ask for less, promoter dont really wanna budge, settled at 850. the cheapest i paid for this trip. found out later, this cewek usually goes for less attractive guys like myself, and usually the other girls are happy if u goes out first as she talks alot.

usually we go there to find instant one night gf or wife right?

it turns out with this cewek, i got upgraded to become a daddy

this cewek doesnt stay in villa, she stays outside with a nanny. so she can bring her baby with her as well

upon learning that we are staying in aston, the nanny asked if she can come to bring the cewek's daughter and the nanny's son to play in the pool.

i let them come and joined them by the poolside as well.

later we invited them for dinner at i think lai xing restaurant. the food is tasty but i think a little bit more expensive than long beach. my feeling la. not so sure on this as i havent been to long beach in about a year.

sex wise, not so good, she doesn't enjoy sex, she said she had never experienced climax with penetration sex, only daty will make her. even that, i only able to persuade her to let me make her cum once. other than that, our sex sessions goes without daty. only 4 sessions from her. talks alot. complaints alot ( long sex session also complaint ) lots of emotional baggage

but she kinda redeemed herself as she enjoys taking sexy pictures

as u can see, by this time, i changed my tactic a little bit, after booking a straight away go and buy kain batik for my cewek
so i'm still a happy man