Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yumunkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahchris View Post
Yea, I tried.

Paid for the $88 package of hot oil. Did not massage the legs area thou. During the massage, she sat on top of me, and she stand Infront to massage, her melons were pressing on my head. But beware if some bros cannot take too hot, she'll drip it at the buttocks area to ask you if it's too hot. But the massage was sensual thou. After a while she asked if wana massage my 2ic. Tried to slip under her pants, she asked for more, being 1st time, I asked her how much, she said 3 blue notes. I told her 3 blue notes, I don't want. She asked for 2 blue notes instead, and she lowered down her pants. So I proceeded to feel her melons, her nip was small thou. I then proceeded to dig, and she was super super wet. She said she haven been having sex. LOL. Her water came out like nobody's business, haha. And she kept moaning while I was digging gold. While I unload, can feel her orgasm, cos she suddenly contracted, and my fingers were tight inside. Haha.

They have lower package like $68 or so, but I think the overall experience is positive, cos I took up the $88 for 1hr. She said they just opened for 1 week. But it was quiet, I suppose nobody knows this new playground thou.

looks: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
svc: 9/10
attitude: 10/10

Bro, can pm me her contact ? Thanks.