View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 7
Jasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LOCAL BABES AND PART TIME COLLEGE FREELANCERS FRs

Zira NL FR

Name: Zira
Race: NL
Face: 7.5/10 (used to be a model)
Body: 7.5/10 curvy
Boobs: B/C cup, round and firm
BBBJ: 9/10 I was trying very hard not to cum
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 8/10 just her favourite doggy position
Moan: 9/10 Loud
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1500
WIR: Yes
Overall:9 /10 and almost 10 if I could have FJ with her in more positions

As soon as I saw her photo and I messaged bro James to made a booking. She reached earlier than scheduled

appointment time. I met her outside appointment venue. Though we had a small hiccup in parking car, she

never once angry and even calmed me down.

Once inside the room, we tcss about our interests. We share common interest and even common friend too... We

almost forgot the time and what we supposed to do. Initially, I asked her to shower alone but she requested

to bath together. Action started in the bathroom... We started DFK and kissing each other necks and my hands

roaming her delicious firm tits.

We continued our tongue fighting on bed. Then she moved south to give me blow job. My cock was in her

mouth all the time with up/down motion and deep throat.It was sensation to me and I almost cum.
Next my turn to service her... I started to tease her pussy with combination of licking and fingering pussy.

Her moan was in ecstasy and she once awhile pulled me up to DFK while i still fingering her. She cum.
Before cap on and she gave me another blow job. Then I doggy fast and hard till we both

climax at the same time. After that we still cuddled and more DFK. What a gem!

I was lucky enough to be her 1st client and thank you bro James for this arrangement.