View Single Post
Old 15-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!
Additions.

Hi bros,

It seems like this thread is being well read. Therefore I'm doing some additions to it. Some of these additions are well practiced ettiques but apparently not everyone follows. So to prevent further pains to new bloods I shall list them out.

Bros who do not agree with these ettiques please reply here or PM me. Thanks!

Foundamentals

Exchange of contacts
Newbie bros with some contacts and wants to exchange only. Since you are new and nobody knows you or can verify you are genuine.

Please at least write some FRs on your contacts. OR better get a respectable senior to verify them for you.

There are many ways number collectors can cheat contacts of us, it is expectable that we are wary of exchanging or people who just want to exchange and not sharing their contacts. (credit to Lawry pls see his reply to one such exchanger.)

Sharing of Contacts not belonging to you
This is a very sensitive issue. Many contacts bros got are directly from FLs, if we share them (giving them out) to you please have the basic courtesy of asking us for permissions if you want to share with others. Please also give credits where it is due.

Nothing more irritating to suddenly have FLs calling us and basically scolding us for passing their number out and thus getting them in trouble (ie being harrassed, OKT hassling them etc etc).

You can safely assume that when we give you contacts we do not want those pass around without our knowledge!

Giving Thanks
When we reply to your pm and giving you contacts, please at the very least pm back with a thank you. I personally have bros just disappeared after I give out contacts, no word of thanks, no FRs, nothing.

Please reply with a thank you, at least we know you received our contacts, and our effort is appreciated.

Showing this site to FLs
This point is not agreed by all bros, but at least in my opinion I reckon I need to add it. Please do not sabo the FR writers by showing what is written about the FLs in the forum. Please don't do this.

I've an FL telling me someone actually printed the FR out to show them. On the field experience WILL be different depending on individuals, chemistry, and how they FLs likes you.

So use FRs as a basic guide and not to expect everything that happen to one bros to pressure the FLs to give you the same thing. Attitude, look, and FJ rating can be taken as it is. BUT things that involves feelings like GFE, should not be taken as a must. What I feels like GF experience might not be the same as you. AND the FL might like me better than you.

Cheers thats about all I can think off I will add more as bros give me inputs.

Thanks.

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg

Last edited by Ethanas; 15-04-2005 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Last minute point changes