Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Giving FR for G3

Went on a Thursday night (around 8.30pm to 9pm) and saw a lot of ladies (yeay, another off-peak period, lots of options). Ended up choosing G3.

She was wearing this white/dark orange kind of sailormoon outfit. Skirt barely cover her butt cheeks and so it was a pleasant sight when I walk behind her.

Now for the stats:

Face: 8/10 - nice looking, my type. Has braces
Body: 8/10 - slim, no tummy, petite. Only down side is when fucking, he body seems quite short, have to arch my body to french her
Boobs: 8/10 - I don't mind silicon. But what I liked is C size, small brown nipples (not dark brown)
BBBJ: Nil. received CBJ. But she sucks quite well, and gives a "pop" with her mouth (think of it like a lollipop)
CBJ: 7/10 for her "pop" feature
FJ: 8/10 - accommodating, likes you to fuck her really hard. She also fucks me really hard... like literally SLAM her pussy onto me when doing cowgirl. I choose such way of fucking over slow fucking
French: 8/10 - Not sure if she does for all. Was fucking her deep and hard then she started frenching me
Attitude: 7/10 - Quite friendly, more like fucking a friend with a some PSE. But please note YMMV as far as attitude is concerned. Didn't up her score because only got very little GFE.

Overall: 8/10 - will definitely RTF. But will wanna try other ladies in the house. Anyone have recommendations? My weak spot is pretty ladies

By the way, she says she not that busy. So bros may wanna try her out. I am not OKT hor..... Just feel that her looks and service not bad. So help her abit
Agree with your scoring on G3. She is very hardworking lady, young and sweet smiles.
Unfortunately I don’t like frenching working ladies because they may have performed bbbj for other guys before you 😜😜