View Single Post
Old 13-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Bro, Sounds like time to terminate the fwb arrangement. Just told on 25+ first time fl do not wait for me when she tried to ask me to bring her to last hotel (2nd time)which was clean and nice.I told her she does not allow capped bj, roaming say itchy both upstairs and downstairs, no frenching,kept watching Tv, no fingering,no 69, no cowgirl,no doggy only missionary, no hj unless pay extra 100, no cunninglingus etc. So I told her NO MORE MEETING UP!!!Met another full time younger prettier slimmer fl 22 yrs old, so happy after doing all of the aforementioned, even hugged me after everything a few times and smiling all the way.Paid $20 more but left a happy man!They have to understand there are many fish in the ocean, willing to provide good service for less ...
It all depends on different people. Some prefer to enjoy it them self and don't want to share (独乐乐), while some prefer variety (众乐乐).