View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
lol, I hate this as I dont like to cheat and it is so exhausting. That is one of the main reason I make it more simple for myself, just stick to one and only one
now you have me confused bro.

you posted this was your status. so you stick to one? or you have 2 gfs and married

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Both my little 3 share the same characteristics:
- dont involve money, one of them is rich, another is poor
- they dont want me to divorce, content of being my little three, one of them even wanna break up with me as she doesnt want to ruin my marriage, as she felt I lose too much.
- agree lessens on sex on my part but just happy to have a companion who understand me
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment