View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H22

[QUOTE=jacky43;4888265]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

Although this is thread for Sugar, pardon me for mentioning Violet.

I notice your comment, "pity her in this line". Actually, I also feel the same. Not only for Violet and Sugar but for all the girls in this kind of trade. But what can we do? This is a fact of life. Every WL have their own story. This is what Farah told me before she called it a day (she used to be H22R08).
-------
Finally, the maintance of the website is over, ah now i recalled. Fornicator wrote of this brown sugar in H22. I reminded 4yrs ago, there is such a lady, brown sugar i'm not too sure? I heard few times she spoke in Canto, after the incident, many changes that room is now taken over by Aida R08.

Will discuss more over the other threads.
Thank God! Now it is much better and faster to access the threads and posts! No wonder, lately I am having difficulties. Some more if I remember right, it all started when some wiseguy made a new thread about seeing a ghost.

Ah, bygones, I hope now everybody can access the website with ease.

Cheers.