View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Your acting have to be good . Nowadays the ML also very smart and don't believe you are poor. They will look at your type of clothings that you wear . What I do is I only bring enough cash about $150.00 . I hide my cards elsewhere. The ML got sharp eyes when they see you take out money to pay for the entrance fee . Usually I will tell them I never bring them enough cash for a full FJ show them my wallet how much cash I have left. It is up to them whether to accept my deal or not . If they don't accept then I don't ask for special .Simple as that . If the ML got good attitude and said never mind you come back next time with enough cash and to look for her . Provided of course her massage is not the piano type . Hope this helps. But always remember don't pay anything more than $120 for a full service. And also do please always use protection at all times .
Yeap, I was reading not to spoil market else the fees will obly increaae