View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unprotected sex with FL

I'm always bewildered by people who want to go raw with prostitutes. It's like rubbing your dick directly on a public urinal! Why would anybody want to rub their dick directly against a whore's cunt which has been in contact with god knows how many men's semen and pee drips and saliva and dead skin from their penises and fingers and whatever fuck they put inside their chee bye.

And to make myself sound more like an ass, it may actually be better if this cockster TS gets hit with something. Otherwise a few months down the road he'll be tempted to risk it again because he escaped once. He'll think he can escape again, and again, and again, until he tiok the ultimate beh bio. It's just like playing mahjong. If you win even just one round, even if you lost the game overall, you'll think you have a chance to win and will gamble again, and again, and again until one time you lose jialart jialart. Mahjong money, you can always earn back. But for your health, once gone it's gone. Too late to turn back, no way to turn back.

Yes, I'm an asshole. But I'm telling you the fucking hard truth

Ranking of FLs I tried since returning in 2023.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 11-08-2018 at 12:46 PM.