Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Bao Bao (BB), Hse 1667, for the 1st time.

BB, stands at 1.55m, weighs about 45 kg, is a pretty lass of medium ridge sharp nose, nice eyes and lips, long hair, not slim nor plump, nice curve body of B size boobs.

Being pretty (met my beauty requirement) with attractive B boobs for fondling, nice frenching with tongue fight, being slutty and seductive during fuck actions, high GFE, nice CBJ upon my request (she does furnish BBBJ) with super nice licking of balls, very accomodating to many sex styles ( i tried 8 styles), can absorb long duration pounding, tight pussy, ( i surrendered after 27 mins of net thrusting using 0.01 mm condom for the 1st time, can feel the warm sensation of her cunt), sensational hugging after the deed with a nice stroking around my ear and chit chat, and not a time watcher.

Great enjoyment. So shiok and satisfied. Will definitely RTF.

Thks to Bro Unfit and Bro BronzeGod
Try her housemate Kei Kei too