Old 11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polluxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

FR! Ended up going to D'Heaven at Grand Wijaya. There are a ton of options here, all right next to each other: My Place, Delta, Cherry, Fortune and D'Heaven. Maybe more.

Here's my detailed FR for those who might be nervous like I was. I sat in my hotel lobby for a good 45 minutes going back and forth on whether or not I should proceed with this. Finally tapped the button on Grab and momentum took me there.

Getting there & finding the place was easy. The whole complex is a few long buildings with "roads" between them (it's basically a big parking lot). I walked up and down the blocks to scope everything out. Pretty quiet. Few dudes sitting around, eating and smoking. Nothing shady or threatening.

Went into D'Heaven and was greeted by the front desk girl. She explained the process to me in English. Don't remember exactly, but it was something like 400Rp for a deluxe room and 460Rp for a VIP room. I picked deluxe (more on the room later).

She explained that I'll need to pay another 350Rp directly to the girl in the room and to head to level 2 to select the girl.

Took the lift up to 2, was welcomed by another desk with all the girls' numbers up on a big light board. You could see who was engaged and who was available. The girl at the desk was happy to take me through the photos of each available girl. There were two numbers that they said were new and didn't have photos yet.

=== Part 2 below ===