Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fuckuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Hi bros. Went KL recently and as recommended by a friend, went to visit this famous spa at Bukit Bintang area. The place was in a office building and was on a high floor.

The spa looked a bit small and run down. But hey, everybody is there not for a massage right? I changed into shorts and went for a shower. There is a steam room , sauna and Jacuzzi. I went for the steam and Jacuzzi to unwind for a while due to all the walking, shopping and eating in KL.

After the jacuzzi, I took another shower and went to sit at the cafeteria cum TV area where they have food, free internet, free wi fi and TVs (showing EPL, english and chinese movies).

A chinese captain approached me and ask me if I have any massage girl in mind. I told him I would like a prc girl providing one dragon service. He say he will being up a few for me to pick. After a few minutes, about 6=7 prc girls came up from a staircase. After scanning, I realized that I had difficult in picking as most r fair skinned, big breasts and great butts. After two rows of viewing. I finally pick a girl from Hunan called Chelsea.

Name: Chelsea
Breasts: B+ with pointed nipples
Skin: fair with no blemishes
Figure: no fats on tummy and nice butt
Service: provide on dragon service. Basically, they will shower with you in the bathroom on a rubber boat. You lay on your back and she will rub soap on you and use her breast to massage, caress and lick you. Same when you turn over. She will then give you a bbbj as well.

After drying up and going to the bed which is a waterbed, she gave me a cath bath follow by another bbbj. Strangely, she did not give me a hot and cold bbbj. There was ice and warm water on the table beside the bed.

It was followed by the usual cap and FJ. She rode me on top first for a while follow by my turn to F her doggy style. Feeling that I was going to cum soon, I flip her to missionary and pump her hard. I feel my bullets going to cum out and soon I cum into her pussy.

She cleaned me up and we both left the room. I went up to the cafeteria for some food and hanged around to use the free internet and watch some movies. Saw more people coming later in the night. I also stay to scan if there are anymore prettier girls. Its quite value for money as it is usage of the facilities and a massage.FJ at RM 268 which is only about $109 at my exchanged rate if 2.45.

Bros, if you are ever in KL. Do try out this spa. Up my points if you like my FR.
nice FR bro. I'm from kl but never go this place can share location bro. thank