Old 09-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shijustar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Worst Experience

Yesterday visited Genesis, after office hours.
Went straight to Level 10.
This is my first time to any EXECUTIVE or HEALTH SPA (been to normal massage parlors many times). There were 2 ladies in the Reception, when I went there one lady asked me - "Spa?", i said "Yes".. Then she gave me a key and continued with her work. WTH!! I didnt know wat to do and where to go. I asked her "what is it". She showed me with her hand to Locker room. Oh I thought maybe its to keep my things in locker. So I kept my things and shoes in locker and weared their slippers. Wat next? I didnt know. I saw many men roaming here & there bathing, drinking etc. I had no clue wat I need to do. Then I noticed near the reception there is a guy with walkie-talkie, so I guessed it must be "The Captain" (as I read in this forum), so I went straight to him said "I want massage". He said "oh ok, RM98, pay here". I was like.. WTH.. people here were saying 258, 268, why only 98 for me.. anyway I paid and followed the captain to downstairs. He took me to one room and asked me to wait there. After 10mins, one PRC gal came with Spects (Captain never gave any option to choose any gal). She ask me to take my clothes off and lie down in bed (She was in clothes). She proceeded with her massage. I was totally disappointed, not happy wit any service so far. She did a very Gud massage for gud 30mins. I had no interest, jus was quite never even asked her name. Then after tat she asked me "do you want b2b?", she said for b2b with HJ is 70something, for sex its 150. I said I want sex. Asked me to pay first, I did. Then asked me to go & shower. I went to shower (alone), later she went to shower (seperate). Asked me to lay down at back.. she put powder in my back and started rubbing her boobs. After few rubbing, she asked me to turn the other side. and started rubbing in my didi. Then straight took the CD out, I said I am not even fully erect, she said wait wait and continued wearing the CD. she started rubbing and took her boobs near my mouth, i sucked. She gave some fake moaning. then she sucked my nipples and started playing with my cock. I asked her to do BJ, she asked me "Do I need to?" Wat bloody service is this. I said yes and she sucked my cock (with CD), asked her to suck my balls she said cannot. After 2-3 sucks, she began to sit on me. I was not happy with the service at all, after few jerks I said enough and proceeded to take bath.

Overall Worst Service!! Waste of time & money. Normal Massage parlors with only B2B and not FJ is 1000 times better than this..