Thread: Genesis Spa KL
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijustar View Post
Thanks drone1 & princeofpersia for the guide
if you like, please up my rep, thanks.. with me you can definitely trust, i have roughly 2.5 years experience only but i know kl inside out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drone1;89$$$$8
i was thick skinned enough to say yes, i want xiao jie
when i go, their first reaction is always "looking for xiao jie? come, this way.." even if i actually want a normal massage only

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijustar View Post
I think for first timers I believe should join some bro here who has gud knowledge about the place, girls & captain. I dont mind going again, but I fear I end-up wasting my money again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drone1;89$$$$8
If u wanna go on the 15th I am free can PM and we can double FR.
bros, i am currently overseas, will be returning to msia in 2-3 weeks time.. due to saving $$$ my regular place is at pudu ace if you know where that is, if not just search for the thread on this forum, its one of the most popular threads..

to summarise the place: lots of choices (5% thai, 10% viet, 85% prc) from sweet high-school girl type to sexy supermodel type to milfs.. starting price usually 80-100, high chance of getting lousy service (but usually avoided by reading this forum) and facilities basically is shithole..

if you prefer five star facilities with sauna/spa and hotel-type bedroom, genesis is still the best..