View Single Post
Old 15-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Revisit of magic for magic fans

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Long ago I ever post some questions about secrets of some magic. Of 1 which is about David Copperfield. Conclusion was that he actually in cahoots with his audience. And for some he actually wore magical clothes according to some bros analysis.

Now...does anyone know how a magician make the illusion of someone floating on air and they pass a ring through that person :confused:
When I watch it on tv I would assume is camera trick. But I witness it on stage from all angles :eek:

Can anyone disclose this trick ?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.