View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Funboi n TonyCheong2 disappear???
KNN busy "sexpacking" around Asia.
Where got so much time to post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
You know, this may not be for everyone but for those who like ladyboy and have a longer stay in Bangkok I have something to share.

The ones I've been with, only 1 of the 5 didn't have a dick....hence my warning this isn't for everyone.
Bro roymkt I salute you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
From there is a case by case basis but on average I get them in my siam Hotel room overlooking the race course as early as that same night, but mostly second night.
I'm very curious with what you did with pre or post op ladyboys you've successfully convinced to go to hotel room?
For post-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 3 holes?
For pre-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 2 holes and you allow them to whack your 2 holes?

If I'm the front desk receptionist I'll also salute you after collecting each of your date's ID!

Up you my 4 humble rep points for your brave and extreme cheonging!
Any favour return appreciated!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 09-10-2018 at 08:31 PM.