View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
KNN busy "sexpacking" around Asia.
Where got so much time to post?

Bro roymkt I salute you!

I'm very curious with what you did with pre or post op ladyboys you've successfully convinced to go to hotel room?
For post-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 3 holes?
For pre-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 2 holes and you allow them to whack your 2 holes?

If I'm the front desk receptionist I'll also salute you after collecting each of your date's ID!

Up you my 4 humble rep points for your brave and extreme cheonging!

Lmao bro. Initially I was like who the fuck wants to fuck a ladyboy. Granted I was very naive at the time... But started with a drunken night in a dark club.... And you know. But after that u was like, did it once, might as well do it again. But weirdly I am quite put off by gays but kadyboys, both post and pre-op are now okay with me.

I find post - op ladyboys a rarity... The operation is very expensive so many can't afford. And also most sex tourists somehow prefer the idea of the dick still being attached. I guess it's not really a ladyboy anymore if they have a fake cunt.

Anyway, as you said. Post-op just fuck all three holes but their pussy usually very shallow. Im not very long, say 6 inches fully erect but the post ops I can't get it in more than halfway. So I usually anal them.

Mt experience with those non prostitute ladyboys is that they are on aggressive hormone treatment and they can't get it up. So no, I don't get poked by them. I've slept with numerous ladyboys but I only tried suckling dick once and its really not my thing.... So I prefer to be the top. Basically do to them what I'd do to any girl... Except sometimes you can teach around and jerk them off while fuxking them in the ass. Lol!