Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SimplyMILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
This happened many years ago when I moved to Singapore for my tertiary studies at one of the local polytechnics. I had no friends or relatives here so I had to look for a place to rent. And being a student, I only had the budget to rent a room, rather then an entire unit. After searching around and viewing some rooms, I finally met this lady and her husband who had one spare room to rent. They occupied the master bedroom, had one room as a study , and were left with one empty room after their son moved out a year ago after he got married. It was the perfect place - the rent was reasonable, the place a well-located, there were no young children and most of all, the landlady was really nice. So I took it immediately, and moved in in a couple of days.

My landlady was indeed a sweet person, with a smile on her face all the time, and a cheerful character to match. Her husband, whom I simply call 'Uncle' was okay, but quiet and kept to himself. So I spent more time chatting with my landlady, who insisted I addressed her as Susan, rather then 'Auntie' because it made her sound too old. We would chat mostly at night, when her husband had gone to bed. Apparently, Susan tells me that her husband has a habit of sleeping early, and she was not lying because I can sometimes hear his snoring when I am in the living room! So Susan would spent the earlier part of the night watching tv and chatting with me. Sometimes, she would even prepare fruits and desserts to share while doing so. I grew to like the warmth and friendliness which Susan showed me and settled in very quickly. In fact, I started to slowly grow fond of her.

Now Susan was not what you would call 'hot' - she was in her late 40s, on the plump side, and had curly hair. However, one particular physical appearance which attracted me were her more-than-ample breasts. Although she always wore loose-fitting shirts during the daytime and 'big-T' at night, there was no hiding the huge mounds that were her breasts. In fact, it was because she wears such loose clothes that there were many occasions where she had accidentally exposed her cleavage when she bent down, either while picking up things or just doing the housework. All these happened while I was just watching tv or reading in the living room. These instances, coupled with her warm attitude towards me, slowly made my mind filled with possibilities...
good ts. waiting for more