View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
whatever you say, whatever excuse you have, FACT IS you are a pedo and we will expose you. The fact is you were looking for underage gals to bonk and also did show NO remorse in that thread. You never apologise in that thread or ask for it to be taken down. You pedo bastard.

i have report you to the moderators and they have assured me that they will take actions accordingly, if they do not take actions I will report you to the Singapore police.

https://sbf.net.nz/showth...postid=4407392
Please report police. No need waste so much time here.
Please prove to the rest of the BoB here that you and your clones are not toothless tiger.

At the same time, please tell spf that sammyboy is promoting vice activities from his forum.

Sometimes i wonder if GL business is really so bad that the OKT and the runners are in the forum barking for business