View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatuser View Post
English guy travelling to Singapore next week for business, looking for sexy fun if anyone is available?
Good evening Throatuser,

Welcome to Singapore next week. I do hope you get to use your throat for some erotic fun to your full sextisfaction whilst in Singapore next week.

This thread of mine serves to seek for a hard juicy cock to deepthroat and swallow its hot cum for a full erotic pleasures. I am concerned that you may have misunderstood my thread agenda for some pussy licking or fucking based on mutual adult consent fun. For pussy hunting, u may want to try other designated Section in the forum? I am sorry that I am not familiar at all which is the designated Section as my warm hungry mouth has always been too preoccupied with seeking juicy cock to enjoy in my own thread.

Once again, may your horny cock get to enjoy some local pussy to make your holiday here totally complete and sextisfied. Cheers.