View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello gogeylang:

Regarding what you say about “not an Ah Pek and a sensible customer” and “So smart reply”, thanks for the compliments

You had previously made the mistake when you mentioned “Yes, the age restriction is 45yrs old” but at least you clarified that was because you are ignorant when you yourself admit “I don't know”.

turgid
hi stupid, firstly, thanks for bumping up the thread. Secondly, thank you for displaying your inability to read. Ppl who read only half, are called HALF FUCKS. Now, as i had mentioned to you REPEATEDLY, those comments were made to mock you. I informed you many times already. And yet, you chose to IGNORE what I had said.

So let's try some simple language skills. Dumb fuck, you quoted "not an Ah Pek and a sensible customer”. You left out the word "IF". Pls lah, learn to read full sentences. The "If" word in the sentence is important.

What does "I was mocking you" mean? You see, you're so stupid, that you would once again fail to read the above. If you want to chose to believe that I don't know there isn't an age limit, then you are fucking stupid. So thank you for showing you are fucking stupid. Even when it has been made obvious to you that everyone knows that there is no age limit, YOU STILL DON'T GET IT and continue to believe I don't know there is no age limit. hahahaha...how fucking dumb are you?

Do continue to display your utter stupidity and continue to believe I wasn't mocking you. You must be one of those dumb ah peks that that believes the WL when she says you made her cum and very handsome.