View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpa View Post
Very true bro, our society is too conservative.
Hope you have more adventures with your gf!
Thanks bro.

I remember my first super embarrassing experience was many years back... was still in NS at a camp in west. My GF (now ex gf) came to look for me when I had nights out. We were young and horny then and would normally go to a nearby shopping mall where we hanky panky at a staircase that was very safe. Need to open 2 doors to the stairs so you can hear someone coming when they open first door. Usually have enough time.

There was this time when I removed my gf's skirt, panty and bra so that can bonk her sitting on the stairs while she was on top. She still had her top on. It was also complacent as we did there many times (she visit me 2-3 times each week for many months) and didn't get caught. Was having a good time bonking her when suddenly 2 security guards came up from no where. I quickly use my hands to cover her ass... but actually not enough to cover. The mall was closing and it was 10.30pm! Most customers have left and only us around. Usually we left at 9 plus but forgot about the time. The guards patrol from level 1 up so we didn't hear them open door.

What happened next was quite paiseh for my gf. The guards ask us to leave immediately and did not turn their heads away. At first gf didn't know if she should stand up.... as they will see her naked bottom. In the end we stand up as they were rushing us. Gf wore her panty and skirt in front of them and they were staring at her pussy and ass. Then we quickly run off. Gf didn't have chance to wear her bra. We were shocked from the encounter but it was the first time gf was exposed so up close to strangers.

Sometimes I still think about the incident.